Piles have become the disaster for our daily life. Every second person can be seen suffering from the piles to some extent. Some may have the grade 1 while some may be suffering from the extreme level of Piles. For grade 1 of piles, home remedies can be effective to cure the piles whereas, for the growing pile’s stage, Treatment will work better. Home remedies will just relieve the pain and discomfort. We are here mentioning the Home remedies to cure the piles:-
- Sitz bath which is the most prominent and effective way which cleanses the perineum- the space between the rectum and vulva. After making the bowel movement, fill the bath with the warm water and sit in for 15 minutes at least. it will soothe the piles.
- Another topical treatment is Witch hazel which can be found anywhere in the local pharmacy. Witch hazel contains tannins and oils which reduce the discomfort, inflammation. It will help to connect the tissue together and constricts blood vessels. The whole process will slow down the bleeding. Give it a try once!
- One may go for the indirect treatment as well. Yes, try taking Psyllium Husk which is the great supplement to increase the fiber inside the body which will soothe the bowel movements. One may intake more of fiber foods as well as it will make the stools softer while making the bowel movements painless.
- Another homemade remedy is to apply a paste on the inflamed area of piles which will lessen the hemorrhoids pain & discomfort. To make this paste, mix 2 teaspoons of Epsom salts, 2 tablespoons of glycerin. Then apply the mixture to a glazing pad and place it on the area of the pain. It will surely decrease the anal pain. The paste can be applied after every 4-6 hours.
- Using tea tree oils will work as an antiseptic herb. This will reduce the itching and swelling.
All the home remedies are helpful to soothe the pile’s pain, still, it is always recommended to consult the Piles Experts nearby in your area to have the safe & proven treatments as every home remedy may not work for you.